Bucket List

Good Morning! 

My bucket lists full of hundreds of things, and I mean hundreds. Most of which I need to travel for but occasionally something pops up that I can tick off from the comfort of my own home or in my case a tiny bit of travelling to the nearest town.


One of the big things I wanted to do was get a tattoo. I'd always loved the idea of them, it's something that may cost a lot but will be with you forever and the idea of that may scare a lot of people but if you choose the right tattoos and get them in the right place then it shouldn't be an issue. 

I have two tattoos, the first on my left arm and it has my favourite bands logo on it. A lot of people have looked at me when I said that and thought it was a stupid move but the band has been in my life for 7 years and they have gotten me through a lot of ups and downs and they are one of the only bands I can actually say I love everything they have made. So although a lot of people thought it was a stupid use this tattoo has a lot of meaning to me. 

My second tattoo is on my left leg. I'm a massive fan of colour, I love everything bright and standing out so when I got this one I took ideas from two different images and the tattoo artist created the perfect one for me, it's an anchor with splashes of colour coming out the edges, although this tattoo has basically no meaning ta something I can look at every day and love regardless because there is so many different colours on it. 

What's your priority on your bucket list? 
Do you have any tattoos? 
I'd so, what are they and do they have any meaning? 

Until next time 
Jamie-Leigh & Jack XO 

Comments

Popular Posts